TCCA is used as a disinfecting agent in swimming pools and fountain water bodies and helps in achieving sparkling clean and clear water. Our TCCA-90 provides long-term effects in keeping your swimming pools free from bacteria and algae. With no side-effects on skin, hair and eye etc.
TCCA can be used in water treatment, especially in swimming pool water treatment, drinking water treatment, algae removing of industrial circulating water, treatment of industrial or city sewage, disinfection of petroleum well drilling slurry and sewage and production of seawater cells.
TCCA can be used in dishware disinfection, preventative disinfection of houses, hotels and public places, hygiene and diesel control in hospitals, and environment disinfection in fish, silkworm, livestock and poultry feeding places. TCCA also can be used in fruits and vegetables disinfection and preservation. TCCA can also be used in textile cleansing and bleaching, wool shrink resistance, paper insect resistance, and rubber chlorination, etc.
TCCA has been proven to be a better and more economical alternative to Sodium or Calcium Hypochloride in maintaining chlorine levels.
Advantages of TCCA :
- Cost effective and stable source of chlorine
- Easy to handle, ship, store and apply. Save expensive cost of dosing equipment.
- No white turbidity (as in case of bleaching powder)
- Long duration of sterilizing effect
- Stable in storage – long shelf life.
- Disinfection of civil sanitation and waste water
- Disinfection of swimming pools
- Disinfection of industrial water pretreatment
- Oxidizing microbiocide for cooling water systems
- Bleaching agent for cotton, gunning, chemical fabrics.
- Animal husbandry and plant protection
- As anti-shrink agent for woolens and battery materials
- As deodorizer in distilleries
- As preservative in horticulture and aquaculture industries